Mevo Camera setup with mobile LTE connection
- Mevo Camera app (Mevo 2.0)
- Wifi Enabled Smartphone
- ViuLive mobile app (IOS/Android)
- Launch the ViuLive app.
- Register/Login with your prefered login method.
- Tap on “Advanced Live” from the menu.
- Select a category based on your stream content.
- Fill in the stream title and caption.
- Tap on “Add RTMP streams“.
- Tap on “Go Live” and proceed to tap the RTMP option.
- Copy the Stream URL and Stream Key.
- Turn the camera on and launch the Mevo 2.0 app on your smartphone.
- Mevo app will automatically detect the Mevo camera. Configure Mevo camera network connection to Mevo hotspot.
- Tap on connect once the network is connected.
- Tap on the Record button (Displayed Red on the bottom left of your screen)
- Tap on RTMP option.
- Tap on New RTMP.
- Fill the the stream name (Viulive)
- Paste the previously generated Stream URL and the Stream Key.
- Tap on Add at the top right corner.
- Tap on “Go Live” red button on the top right corner of your screen.
- Return to ViuLive app.
- Tap on “Start Broadcast”
- Tap on “Start”
- You are now Live with RTMP and on-board mobile camera!